Hospital Chapel of St. Antonius

The St. Antonius hospital was built in 1207 and extended by a chapel in 1270. The southern portal dates back to that time. The remainders of it can be visited in the chapel of 1455 in the east of the core building of the city hall.

(Source: Martin Sünder, "Kirchen in Mühlhausen")
   
 

Hospital Chapel of St. Antonius
Hospital Chapel of St. Antonius
adress
Holzstraße
99974 Mühlhausen