Nicolas' Village Church in Windeberg
The church of St. Nicholas is located in the Windeberg district of Mühlhausen. The church building dates back to 1802, but the church tower is older. A bell from the church in Weida/Wieda, which was demolished in 1568, was hung in the church tower in Windeberg. However, it fell victim to a fire together with the church in 1750. After this accident, two new bells with diameters of 1.01 and 0.81 m were cast for the church by Nicolaus Jonas Sorber in Erfurt in 1751. A memorial in the churchyard commemorates the victims of both world wars.
The church is Protestant and is cared for by the Mühlhausen church district. Church services are held here regularly.
AddressNicolas' Village Church in Windeberg
99974 Mühlhausen OT Windeberg
Phone: +49 3601 4087850
no sanitary facility
This might be interesting for you
Name of company
Evangelical Church District of Mühlhausen, Superintendent Andreas Piontek
Bei der Marienkirche 9
Phone: +49 3601 837942
The content of our pages has been created with the utmost care. The site also contains links to external websites of third parties on whose content we have no influence. We cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the contents and links. Click here for further information.