St. George's Village Church in Grabe
The church is located in the Mühlhausen district of Grabe. The church was first mentioned in a document in 1293. In 1744, the church underwent a baroque expansion. In 1817 the church was extensively renovated. A bell was cast in 1448 by Nicolaus Tuppenesser, another bell dates from the 16th century. The altar and the baptismal font date from the Middle Ages.
The church is Protestant and is cared for by the church district of Mühlhausen. Church services are held here regularly. The village of Grabe ist situated on the Loccum- Volkenroda pilgrimage route.
Evangelical Church District of Mühlhausen, Superintendent Andreas Piontek
Bei der Marienkirche 9
Phone: +49 3601 837942
The content of our pages has been created with the utmost care. The site also contains links to external websites of third parties on whose content we have no influence. We cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the contents and links. Click here for further information.