St. Nicolas' Village Church in Saalfeld near Mühlhausen
The church was built around 1580 in the village "villa regia Salvelt", which was first mentioned in a document in 1199. It forms the centre of the round village of Saalfeld, a district of Mühlhausen. The church has a rich baroque interior and was renovated in 2005. The roof of the nave was renewed.
The church is Protestant and is supervised by the church district of Mühlhausen. Church services are held here regularly.
The church is named after St. Nicholas of Myra.
AddressSt. Nicolas' Village Church in Saalfeld near Mühlhausen
99974 Mühlhausen OT Saalfeld
Phone: +49 3601 4087850
no sanitary facility
This might be interesting for you
Name of company
Evangelical Church District of Mühlhausen, Superintendent Andreas Piontek
Bei der Marienkirche 9
Phone: +49 3601 837942
The content of our pages has been created with the utmost care. The site also contains links to external websites of third parties on whose content we have no influence. We cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the contents and links. Click here for further information.